Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

yet more sketches! The conan image is one i'm workin on at the moment. I've promised myself to colour it, its quite obvious from all the images i've posted that I shy away from colouring. This must change!!!!! The second image is a random sketch, it was kind of an exercise in illustrating various types of faces. El Tigre had its premier in the States on satuday. It went down a huge success so we are all very happy about that in the studio. I really think this show is gong to be huge!!! Enjoy the pics.



5 comments:

minukis said...

Put some colour in your life! :-)

Adam Kelly said...

I'm trying. But I have to let u in on a secret Jasmina. I'm colour blind so its a little more difficult for me. But I wont let that stop me.

minukis said...

Jajaja, do you know you are funny?

Adam Kelly said...

I'm doing my best to keep entertaining U! Ur the only visitor to my blog so I've got to make sure u keep visiting ;). I can't loose my only blog friend!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.